Here is our community garden plot and my gardening assistant. He is very enthusiastic about the garden although hi
At home we have started a small fruit garden.
Because we are not yet settled in our own place, we are keeping the trees and shrubs in pots for now. Next year we are looking forward to some blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and peaches.
This is the one and only picture from our camping trip. Thank goodness it is a good one. Here we are with our dear friends in front of Kootenay Lake.
I am so excited about my first canning experience too. Here are my very own home grown, home pickled beets.. yum!
On a side note I am still working on my bread making skills. The good news is that it now rises and it tastes really good. Unfortunately it is still really ugly. Daniel just asked me today if I would make some more of my "ugly french bread".
This is what Daniel has been doing to amuse himself. He dresses up his lovely assistant as some sort of well known character.
This is Harry 'Cat'ter.
He calls this one Luke 'Cat'Walker

2 comments:
Good to hear and see what you've been up to. That bread may look funny but my family usually forgives the look of something if it tastes good!
I'm on a bread journey too.
Sigh.......let's celebrate when we're happy with our bread!
Post a Comment